SHELVES FOR OYSTER MUSHROOMS
The cultivation of oyster mushrooms by using shelves optimizes production and increases yields per unit area.
- On our shelves, it is easy to place on and to remove the bags with substrate sown previously with oyster mycelium.
- The pack with the substrate can be either a parallelepiped-shaped (block) or in the shape of a cylinder (bag).
- These shelves attribute for uniform light.
- The shelves are with optimal height which makes them extremely comfortable for picking.
- This positioning of the pack on the shelve creates an optimal opportunity to circulate air-conditioned air.